17 Santa Cruz 5010 CC Frame - Large
The Santa Cruz 5010 (or Solo!) keeps all the version 2 upgrades, but gets a nice colourway update for 2017. With all the slack, long hallmarks of a modern trail bike, a Boost rear and a Fox Float Performance Elite shock the 5010 will take on any riding you feel so inclined to tackle.
Built with 130mm of travel the 5010 CC frame designed to be a nimble and fun ride. A super lightweight carbon CC frame with a 67 degree head angle makes the 5010 CC 2017 frame into one hell of a trail bike.
Don't just take our word for it, check out these reviews from BikeMag and Mountain Bike Flyer Mag who both seemed to love the Santa Cruz CC as much as we do. For a better idea of just how well the 5010 rides, and the sort of riding you should expect to be doing on this brilliant bike, check out this review by Blister.
We offer a full custom build service, so just contact Biketart for advice on building up the best possible Santa Cruz 5010 CC Frame for you.
- Santa Cruz 5010 CC 2017: Ultimate mid travel trail riding carbon full suspension frame
- Redefines what's possible on a 130mm travel trail bike
- Low bottom bracket and short chainstays
- 67 degree head angle for agility - it's been slacked for this new version 2
- 148mm Boost rear axle
- Lightweight sub 5lb frame
- Riding Type: Trail
- Rider: Unisex
- Sizes and Geometry: L
- Wheel Size: 27.5" (650b)
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Rear Travel:130mm
- Rear Shock: FOX Float Performance
- Head Tube Diameter: Mixed taper 1.5" lower, 1-1/8" upper
- Bottom Bracket: 73mm threaded with integrated headset
- Rear Dropout / Hub Dimensions: 12mm x 148mm
- Front Derailleur Size: Direct to frame for Shimano side-swing front derailleurs
- Seatpost Diameter: 31.6mm
- Max Tire Size: 27.5"x2.5"
- ISCG Tabs: None
- Bottle Cage Mounts: Yes - 2x mounts
- Colours: Matte carbon/yellow (2017)
- Warranty: Lifetime frame, lifetime bearing
- Miscellaneous: Bottle cage mount within front triangle fits piggyback shocks, Collet axle pivots lock in place without pinch bolts, Double sealed pivots for long bearing life, Dual grease ports on lower link for easy maintenance