18 Santa Cruz Tallboy CC 29 Frame - X-Large
As a short travel 29er, the Tallboy CC gives up 110mm of super smooth VPP travel, making it ideal for big days out, trail centre riding or even a spot of XC racing. 29ers roll over obstacles with ease, offer a big contact patch in loose conditions and tackle rocky, rooty trails like they're tarmac. Keeping up speed is also a breeze, great for long distance riding and connecting bridleways with road sections. Matched to a 120mm fork and with a playfully sensible 68 degree head angle, the Tallboy CC frame as a 29er is as much fun as it is a reliable trail partner.
Jumping to 27.5+ wheels and things get a little more…lairy. Front end travel jumps to 130mm and the tyres can be as wide as 3 inches, giving you masses of contact patch and ‘fat lite’ style handling. Plus bikes are fantastic for super loose trails, big rocky rides and days out where comfort might be valued a little more than speed. Climbing & cornering are also a dream, with so much grip on tap that you might think there was glue attached to your tyres. Cleverly, the Tallboy CC frame 2018 27.5 plus keeps the same ‘every trail’ friendly 68 degree head angle.
Either way, you get CC grade carbon, a super light set of tubes, developed specially for Santa Cruz to offer to their most discerning customers.
- Santa Cruz Tallboy CC frame 2018: XC trail riding at its very best
- Full carbon CC grade 29er or 27.5+ frame
- 110mm of VPP rear wheel travel
- Up to 120mm (29er) or 130mm (27.5+) fork rating
- Fox Float Factory DPS Kashima shock
- 148mm Boost rear wheel spacing
- Full internal dropper post cable routing
- Playful 68 degree head angle
- Standard BB shell
- 1x specific design
- Ride it hard and reap the rewards